I am in doubt whether I'm a bambino or an arnie type swimmer. I'm a beginner with properties of both types.
Like an Arnie:
* Background of team sports in stead of endurance sports
* frustrated in the water
* bad body position
* Quickly out of breath
* Bad kicking
* often forgetting to exhale
Like a bambino:
* Not 100% comfortable in the water, sometimes I feel like panicking when needing air while I'm not yet at the point of breathing (mostly when I try bilatteral breathing)
* Not really sure, but I think my kicking timing isn't 100%
* Not rotating my body properly
So ... I'm thinking of buying the guide to get me closer to being a long distance swimmer. But should I follow the arnie or bambino guide?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest